This online model examination of Banking Awareness will be very helpful for all candidates preparing for Competitive Examinations line SBI PO Exam, IBPS PO exam, SBI and IBPS Clerical cadre recruitment examinations, SBI and IBPS Specialist Officer (So) examinations, SBI and Insurance Companies officer and Assistant recruitment examinations, IBPS RRB PO and Clerk recruitment examinations and more ..
Topics Covered in Banking Awareness Free online mock test
This examinations is having a question bank containing about 5000 questions carefully selected from previous year question papers SBI PO, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB PO examinations with recent updates in Banking Industry the topics include Banking Knowledge, recent Banking and Financial updates, Definitions, Abbreviations, Full forms, People in News, RBI Annual Monetary Policy Statement, Bank Rates, Union, Railway Budget, Economic Survey, Schemes, Acts and Yojanas related to Banking, Financial Organizations, Their functions and reports.
Things to remember for Banking Awareness Affairs online Mock Test
1. Select the link below to proceed to the examination
2. A total of 10 questions will be asked to you in a test session, allowed time will be 5 minutes, each question carries one mark.
3. Questions will be randomly selected from a question bank. So each time you will be appearing for a new set of questions
4. One question will be provided to you at a time, select the answer from the given options. Save the answer to continue to the next question. You can also skip the question for a later time.
5. Use latest versions of browsers. Some versions of Internet Explorer not supported.
6. DO NOT select multiple answers
7. The pass percentage is 70.
8. At the end of the examination, you will be provided with the answer sheet and review. You can compare your answer with the correct ones.