In the model test paper series Education Observer presents The Chemistry paper for Pre Medical Tests (PMT) like AIPMT/ State Entrance Examinations and Engineering Entrance Examinations like AIEEE, IIT JEE, GATE and different state entrance examinations. This Model Exam consists questions from different parts of Chemistry aimed for +2 level / PUC students appearing for Competitive Entrance Exams for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ Nursing/ B.Pharm/B.E/ B.Tech and allied courses.
Questions are prepared from old question papers of Prominent Medical and Engineering Entrances.
The Characteristics of the Chemistry Model Test
1. The Exam is completely free.
2. No Registrations required.
3. You are required to use the latest browsers (Preferably Firefox/ Chrome/ Opera), old versions of browsers are having problems with the exam system.
4. You are provided with 10 questions each time, from a question bank
5. Each Question carries 1 mark.
6. Total Time available for taking the test is 5 Minutes.
7. You will be provided with the scoresheet and correct answers at the End of the test
8. If the exam stops in between before completion, please refresh the page/ restart the exam
9. Please don't select multiple answers.
10. The pass percentage is 70
11. Some questions have more than one correct answer, select all of them to score..
As Questions are selected in a random manner… Each time you are appearing for a new test… Appear as many times as possible..