Education Observer presents you an objective online model practice examination of English Language, Vocabulary and Grammar. This examination will be highly useful for candidates preparing for CAT, MAT, UPSC Exams, UGC-NET, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk (both preliminary and main examinations)various PSC examinations and many more competitive examinations.
Questions are collected from old question papers of prominent competitive examinations. The total exam system has more than 5000 questions, out of which 10 questions will be presented to you in random order. You will have the opportunity to review your answers with the correct answers at the end of the examination.
Please remember, every time you are appearing for a new set of questions, so take the examination as many times as possible..
Things to remember
1. The Exam is completely free and no Registrations required.
2. You are required to use the latest browsers (Preferably Firefox/ Chrome/ Opera), old versions of browsers are having problems with the exam system.
3. You are provided with 10 questions each time, from a question bank
4. Each Question carries 1 mark.
5. Total Time available for taking the test is 5 Minutes.
6. You will be provided with the scoresheet and correct answers at the End of the test
7. If the exam stops in between before completion, please refresh the page/ restart the exam
8. Please don't select multiple answers.
9. The pass percentage is 70
Proceed to the English Language and Grammar Test by clicking here