Free Online Mock Test paper for Electrical Engineering for GATE, IES, RRB, UPSC Examinations
We are starting free online mock examinations and quizzes for candidates who prepares for Engineering examinations also. To begin with, education observer starting an electrical engineering quiz which is currently having 5000 questions in the question bank. As in other online mock tests, this electrical engineering MCQ quiz is also free for practicing. This Free electrical engineering objective online examination will be useful for candidates who are preparing for GATE exam, IES exam, PSU examinations like RRB Engineer Recruitment examinations, UPSC and State PSC engineer recruitment examinations and in interviews of Private Sector Companies for Engineers.
Multiple Choice questions are selected from the following topics
Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Electric Circuits and Fields, Signals and Systems, Electricesal Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Analog and Digital Electronics, Power Electronics and Drives and more..
Electrical Engineering Mock Test Howto
1. Select the link below to proceed to the examination
2. A total of 10 questions will be asked to you in a examination, allowed time will be 5 minutes, each question carries one mark.
3. Questions will be randomly selected from a question bank. So each time you will be appearing for a new set of questions
4. One question will be provided to you at a time, select the answer from the given options. Save the answer to continue to the next question. You can also skip the question for a later time.
5. Use latest versions of browsers. Some versions of Internet Explorer not supported.
6. DO NOT select multiple answers
7. The pass percentage is 70.
8. At the end of the examination, you will be provided with the answer sheet and review. You can compare your answer with the correct ones.