The next free online mock test paper is for Civil Engineering. Already added 3000 MCQ questions to this test and everyday adding more than 100 questions to the civil engineering MCQ question bank. The free live online mock examination in Civil Engineering (CE) is useful for candidates who are preparing for GATE CE exam, IES Civil Engineering exam, PSU examinations like RRB Engineer Recruitment examinations, UPSC and State PSC civil/ structural/ highway engineer and Architect recruitment examinations and in interviews of Private Sector Companies for Civil/Structural/ Planning Engineers and Architects.
Questions are available from the following topics in Civil Engineering
Structural Engineering, Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures,Geotechnical Engineering, Soil Mechanics,Foundation Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Irrigation, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Surveying. If you need any further topics to be included in the MCQ bank, please post it in the comments section.
CE- Civil Engineering online Mock Test Directions
1. Select the link below to proceed to the examination
2. A total of 10 questions will be asked to you in a examination, allowed time will be 5 minutes, each question carries one mark.
3. Questions will be randomly selected from a question bank. So each time you will be appearing for a new set of questions
4. One question will be provided to you at a time, select the answer from the given options. Save the answer to continue to the next question. You can also skip the question for a later time.
5. Use latest versions of browsers. Some versions of Internet Explorer not supported.
6. DO NOT select multiple answers
7. The pass percentage is 70.
8. At the end of the examination, you will be provided with the answer sheet and review. You can compare your answer with the correct ones.