Education Observer presents the free online mock test for aptitude questions in Mechanical Engineering (ME). The examiantion will be beneficial for candidates preparing for GATE ME paper, IES Mechanical Engineering, RRB Mechanical Engineer exam, UPSC and State PSC Engineering exam. DRDO, SAIL and PSU Mechanical Engineer recruitment tests, Interview questions of private corporations etc. Can also be used for M.Tech and ME Mechanical Engineering selections tests. The question bank has 3000 questions, that are selected from previous year question papers of GATE, IES, DRDO and other prmoinent Mechanical Engineer recruitment tests. Questions are included from the following topics
Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Vibrations, Fluid Mechanics, Heat-Transfer, Thermodynamics, Engineering Materials, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Metrology and Inspection, CAD/CAM, Production Planning and Control, Inventory Control and Operations Research.
Points to remember
1. Select the link below to proceed to the examination
2. A total of 10 questions will be asked to you in a examination, allowed time will be 5 minutes, each question carries one mark.
3. Questions will be randomly selected from a question bank. So each time you will be appearing for a new set of questions
4. One question will be provided to you at a time, select the answer from the given options. Save the answer to continue to the next question. You can also skip the question for a later time.
5. Use latest versions of browsers. Some versions of Internet Explorer not supported.
6. DO NOT select multiple answers
7. The pass percentage is 70.
8. At the end of the examination, you will be provided with the answer sheet and review. You can compare your answer with the correct ones.