Free online model examination and mock test for EE, ECE and ETE examinations - Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering papers of Engineering Entrance examinations like GATE, IES, DRDO, SAIL and other recruitment examinations. Questions can also be used for PSU's and other private companies Electronics Engineer recruitment exams and interviews. This Electronics Engineer MCQ Question bank contains 2000 questions based on previous year question papers of GATE, IES, DRDO and SAIL Examinations. Questions are available from the following topics
Electronics Engineering Free online exam topics
Materials and Components, Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs, Signals and Systems, Network theory, Electromagnetic Theory, Electronic Measurements and instrumentation, Analog Electronic Circuits, Digital Electronic Circuits, Control Systems, Communication Systems, Microwave Engineering, Electromagnetics etc.
Points to remember
1. Select the link below to proceed to the examination
2. A total of 10 questions will be asked to you in a examination,each question carries one mark, allowed time will be 5 minutes.
3. Questions will be randomly selected from a question bank. So each time you will be appearing for a new set of questions
4. One question will be provided to you at a time, select the answer from the given options. Save the answer to continue to the next question. You can also skip the question for a later time.
5. Use latest versions of browsers. Some versions of Internet Explorer not supported.
6. DO NOT select multiple answers
7. The pass percentage is 80.
8. At the end of the examination, you will be provided with the answer sheet and review. You can compare your answer with the correct ones.