A free online mock exam and model paper for Current Affairs for candidates preparing for Competitive Examinations like IAS, CSAT, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, UPSC exams, Central and State Civil Services exams, State PSC exams. SSC tests and various other recruitment and entrance examinations. More than 1000 questions available in the question bank and the questions are refreshed in a monthly basis to include latest happenings in various sectors.
Topics Covered in Current Affairs MCQ online mock test
The questions include latest happenings in National and International level in Economy Science & Technology, Defense, Awards and Prizes, Person in News, Sports events and more.
Things to remember for Current Affairs online Mock Test
1. Select the link below to proceed to the examination
2. A total of 10 questions will be asked to you in a test session, allowed time will be 5 minutes, each question carries one mark.
3. Questions will be randomly selected from a question bank. So each time you will be appearing for a new set of questions
4. One question will be provided to you at a time, select the answer from the given options. Save the answer to continue to the next question. You can also skip the question for a later time.
5. Use latest versions of browsers. Some versions of Internet Explorer not supported.
6. DO NOT select multiple answers
7. The pass percentage is 70.
8. At the end of the examination, you will be provided with the answer sheet and review. You can compare your answer with the correct ones.